Here’s a quick look at my PR philosophies:
- All public relations should support business goals.
- Direct discourse is critical, and disagreement is healthy.
- If we disagree with you, we will push back and kindly but directly say “no” at least two times—after that, well, you’re the boss.
- Good writing begets good results. And minimizing excessive process means more results.
- Always tell the truth, tell it completely, and tell it yourself.
- Earned media is harder to control than paid (advertising)—but when it works, it is much more powerful.
- If we make a mistake, we will admit it and fix it. Quickly.
- There is no higher power in writing than AP Style, and we despise Oxford commas.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org/617-454-4371.