Tell us your story, and we’ll figure out a way to help share it with the right audiences through the right channels.
C.D. Bales: Tell her you were afraid of words.
Chris McConnell: What?
C.D. Bales: Words.
Chris McConnell: Because I was afraid of worms, Roxanne! Worms!
— from the 1987 film “Roxanne”
We are not afraid of words. (We are slightly afraid of worms).
If it involves telling your story with words, we do it.
A partial list of our capabilities includes:
- Media relations
- Content creation
- Industry analyst and influencer relations
- Messaging and positioning
- Awards programs–product and company
- Website content development and editing
- Thought-leadership campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Things marketers need but don’t think PR pros do
- Things we haven’t even thought of yet
We work on both an hourly and retainer basis — and we can be VERY creative with engagements, from filling in on the client side when a corp. comm. director goes on leave to working with PR firms that need a little extra horsepower on their client teams.